Friday, August 5, 2011

One Month and 32 Pounds Lighter

I started Nutrisystem July 5th and as of this morning the scale is saying that I am down 32 pounds. What's more important is that I am seeing little signs of loss.
Yesterday a pair of house shorts (cause no one needs to see me in public in shorts) that I normally wear have a snap front. Before the snap would pop open all the time and yesterday I didn't have that problem at all, in fact they were lose enough that in a few weeks I doubt I will be able to wear them at all (yeah!!!).
I am also noticing that my stomach is getting a little smaller. I realize that only I can see the changes right now and that no one will notice anything for another month at least but I am pleased that for one month I have mainly been able to stick with my goals and I am shocked by how quickly 32 pounds went.
Since losing another 32 pounds in a month is not possible unless I go extreme (and that will never happen), my goal for the next month will be to continue doing what I'm doing. Throw the gym in more and hopefully in the next few weeks lose another 20 pounds.
Starting Sept 1 I hope to be at a personal goal (19 pounds will get me there) and from then on I will be focusing on ten pound increments which should get me to my goal by my 40th birthday in April.

No comments: