Discouraged. I have been the same weight for one week now. I have been exceptional on my calorie intake and have not gone above 1600. I worked out by moving all of the furniture out of the spare bedroom so we can paint tomorrow as well as did laps twice this week in our pool. If anything I should be down another 2, even 3 pounds, but nothing??? How is that possible?
I can only assume that I am at my first plateau and in a week or so will continue to lose more weight, but it's not fair when I have been true to a diet to see it do nothing, especially when the first 5 weeks had constant stellar results.
The only good that I can see is that I measured and I have lost three inches from my waist since I started. A few close friends that know what I'm doing are telling me that my face is thinner and while I appreciate the encouragement, I can't see any change and really think that they're just being good friends rather than truth tellers.
I can't quit and I won't but I can't imagine that the easy part is over already when there is a lot more to lose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment