Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 44

Boy did I screw up last night. I don't know what came over me but I was cooking dinner for the husband and the thought of eating Nutrisystem made me so sad so I said screw it and ate a dinner without looking at the calories till afterwards. 900 calories were consumed. I feel guilty and I put myself back on Nutrisystem this morning and ready to go again, but I am afraid that the overwhelming depression I had when throwing the three cheese Buitoni pasta into the boiling water will happen again. For as decent as the Nutrisystem food is, there is simply no comparison to real pasta. Real cheese. Real meat.
This morning the scale had gone up a pound. I don't know if it's because I'm starting to retain water or last nights dinner, maybe a combination of the two. All I know that I need to rein myself in or there could be more nights like last night and the small amount of progress I've made over the past 6 weeks could vanish very quickly.

No comments: