I was shocked. Shocked! On Saturday we had our annual movie night at our house and I knew that I was not going to be good. I made amends with the fact that I would be drinking and eating whatever I wanted. What I didn't expect was that my stomach in the past 5 weeks would shrink so I was only able to eat half of my cheeseburger and pasta before I was too sick to continue.
I know I was near 2,700 calories for the day (3 sangrias + 6 ounces of chicken appetizer + my sister's dessert + 12" turkey subway sandwich for lunch), but we busted butt to clean, hose, sweep and in general make the backyard as pretty as we could for the party, which totalled near 1,800 calories of cleaning.
And what was even more surprising to me was what happened yesterday. 1480 calories and that was me making myself to eat. While there are minuscule changes happening to my body that only I can see, today my pants are lose and I know that in a matter of weeks I will have to start shopping for a smaller size or risk having pants pooling around my ankles as I walk. Ah, champagne problems...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment