Who knew that the secret to losing weight was watching your calories, drinking lots of water and exercise? Someone should really inform the masses.
It sounds so simple and I am doing it, but it's the fact that right now I have will power that is getting me out of bed in the morning to go to the gym before 6:00am almost every day, that is standing on the scale and taking precautions to make sure that the numbers continue to slide down and to write down what I eat almost immediately after I finish a meal so I can accurately watch my calories so I don't go over 1,600. Right now my greatest fear is that once I feel that I am in control and don't have to watch what I eat or go to the gym that the will power might slip away and I could find that the past two months were a brief sojourn to a potential thinner life.
The ultimate key is will power. I must continue to monitor my progress and realize that the rapid weight loss that I have seen over the past two months will get harder the longer I am actively trying to lose weight and when I hit plateaus to not get discouraged, but realize that it is my body adjusting to the changes in weight, and instead of a child and growth spurts I should be grateful for my shrinkage spurts.
For my third month my goal is to hit the 50 pound mark somewhere in the early part of the fourth week of September and to lose a total of 15 pounds this month.
Even though no one is mentioning that they notice any weight loss to me, I am having to constantly roll up the waist of my pants to prevent saggy ass and I know as I hit the 50 pound mark people will start commenting on my changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment