The bad. One great, high calorie meal can kill weight loss for a week. After going to the gym four times this week I am three pounds heavier than I was Sunday, which sucks.
Now for the good.
This morning I was getting ready for work and the jeans that I put on were huge and for a minute I had just sort of felt that it was my lot to just spend the day wearing jeans up to my boobs and feeling like I was wearing waders all day. But then I thought I would poke around at the back of the closet where the clothes of years past loom and there I found a pair of jeans that I had not worn in years cause they didn't fit. Sure enough they fit and are even a bit loose on me and thanks to Old Navy being anal and labeling their tags I know that I bought them in the spring of 06 and probably have not worn them in at least 3 years.
And now for the ugly. Eczema. I don't know what to do about it. I'm using the special shampoo, Aveeno body lotion and moisturizer but I HAVE to go to the gym right now in order to see my goal of 50 pounds down by 10/5 and that requires that I sweat a lot. I need to look into other alternative and probably see a dermatologist too if this doesn't clear up soon. Bleck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment