Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 77

There are good things to following through with a strenuous workout schedule, and there are bad. The good - I dropped 3 pounds over the weekend and now I'm less than 5 pounds to my first major goal. The bad. My legs are on fire, I'm exhausted and feel a little sick, and I have a bad case of eczema.
Today I am taking it easy and not even thinking about going to the gym today. I am supposed to do 3 miles on the elliptical tomorrow morning and I hope that I feel better than I do right now, cause right now all I want to do is curl up into a little ball and sleep for four hours.
I did discover the ratios this weekend for optimal weight loss. Water is 10%, eating healthy is 35% and exercise is 55% and with this formula and the success from weight loss I saw this weekend, this needs to become the daily goal.
So with that I'm going to bath myself in aveeno and hope for the eczema to go away quickly.

No comments: