Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another month slipped away!



Wow, close your eyes and another month of 08 is gone. Soon it will be 09 - I just can't get over it.
Esty for me is slow right now. I guess that's good. I did make the front page (see above) which shocked me. I ended up calling my mom, sister and IMing friends to look, but it was only on the front for 15 minutes becuase it SOLD. At first I was over the moon till reality hit. I stupidly didn't take into consideration that someone in Austrailia would buy it. They did. I didn't accurately have shipping outside the US done, so I ate $16.70 to get it to the other side of the planet. Lesson learned.
I was busy last month but I can't really remember busy with what. We had two parties, both with around 30 people and both went really well. Also worked a lot of overtime at my job setting up travel for 20 people. I'm almost done, but there are so many details. It's not just air and hotel, it's getting people to the hotel, seeing where meetings are going, looking into rental verses cabs etc. Glad I'm almost done, cause it's taxing.
We also got a sofa for the living room. I now have an almost functional living room, it's shocking. Since we moved in, I hated walking in and seeing first clutter then dog crates and then empty space waiting for the sofa to come in. It's a sleeper so when my best friend and her family come out they can now sleep there. It's still not ideal, but there's not a lot of room in our house. Glad it's just the two of us, cause I have no idea where I'd put a child.
Well must get back to finishing up travel and finalizing conference packets.

No comments: