So I've spent most of today in my new seat at work. It's quiet. Very quiet. Minus when Kevin had a meeting the rest of the day I could have been in a library. QUIET.
So, most of my crap is over here and I'm trying to get used to the glare from the windows behind me.
It's a nice big space and there's lots of room for me, too much actually. The title I guess merits the space.
What is nice is that no one can see what I'm working on. I haven't played with any sensitive files yet, but just the benefit of being secure that no one is able to come from behind and see my bank accounts, or what my shop on etsy is doing, or anything else like that. I can see people coming an casually close up whatever tabs I feel like. Ah, the freedom.
So... we started spending some inheritance. Not much, cause once it's gone, it's gone. I did buy a sofa this weekend. Can't wait. I also had a dream where I was putting in new kitchen flooring. I had spent most of the dream trying to decide what would be more prudent, starting from one side and going forward, or starting in the middle and having Dan and our handyman work on one side while I tackled the other. Weird that I was so intense on this. However, I really can't wait to get started on making over the kitchen and hope to start very soon. I think it will take a weekend to get the new floor in, then another weekend to do the counters and paint the cabinets and then one last weekend to paint.
I also need to start researching different trees to see if Jacarandas have male and female trees and see what the males do that differ from the females.
Well that's about it. I will take pics soon of my new area - hopefully tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment