Sunday, April 19, 2009

Birthday

So today is my 37th birthday and besides a small trip to Osh (hell) the day and weekend have been perfect. On Friday my co-workers took me out to lunch at El Torito, the same restaurant that I've been taken to for the past 3 years. I get a card signed by everyone, which I love and keep and I'm always thrilled that my co-workers care that much for me.
Friday night Mason and Isabelle took us out to the Atheneum for dinner. Fancy is an understatement. It was wonderful. From there, we walked around the campus a bit, there were memories, but it mostly felt like an old dream to walk around the trees and buildings again.
Saturday continued to be great. Gym to do elliptical and weights. There is now a sixty pound difference between what my right and left leg can do on the glut machine. From there, dogs to park to play then a quick breakfast and then clean. We cleaned. Like moved sofas to vacuum, and detail work. At 5:00ish Chris, Tracy and Lee came over and we all caravaned over to West Hollywood where I had dinner with: Chris, Tracy, Truett, Gerick, Mario, Laura, Bob, Jessica Matt, Heater, Mason, Isabelle, Dan, Amy, Julia, James, Geoffrey, Lee and Dan. From a great dinner, we went over to The Abbey for drinks and ambiance. From there more people splintered off and the rest of us went to Micky's, then a few other bars before calling it a night.
Then today, dog park, nice breakfast with Dan, then bad trip to Osh and now waiting to go see a movie with Dan and then probably one more dinner and then back to a more mundane life.

No comments: