Thursday, April 2, 2009

Before...

So, I have a basic idea of what's going on. My CIO, a great, amazing guy, is about to be let go. I don't know why, I don't know what happened. All I know is that in less than an hour everything changes.
Questions that I do have cause I'm a myopic human. I'm assuming that my direct boss will become the new CIO - in some ways that great. However, where do I go? Do I go with him (I hope, I hope, I hope) or will I be officially put as the lower assistant (which would suck beyond all things that suck). What's going to happen with the CIO's assistant? We we co-chair everything - I could live with that.
Right now is the calm before the storm. The notices have gone out. I've played innocent and have no idea what's happening while my hands shake and I go bright red every 5 minutes with this hanging over me.
I don't like this. I wish that everything could be how it was a month ago. With our CIO here and everyone knowing their role.

No comments: