So... I'm now an executive. This is very bittersweet and the emotional roller coaster that I've been going through the past 48 hours has reduced my sleeping to practically nothing.
While I know little about the details of what happened I can only image the worst case scenario for our CIO to leave. This man is incredible. Funny. Intelligent and a great motivator. Easy to talk with, if not a little intimidating at times, and I am not the only one who is reeling from the sudden change in the hierarchy at work. While honored to be asked to move up I would love for everything to be how it was a month ago.
So... onto other things. I've been obsessed with pillows lately and after a month of making, designing and listing I think I may be petering out. My blue front page guy is still getting a ton of views and hearts but is not getting sold. None of them are. The house pillow, pink and black and red are sitting there not moving and I'm not sure if what I made was just a surge of frantic energy that has sputtered out.
So... things I'm hoping to do this weekend. Gym tomorrow morning - have to go. I was bad last week and didn't go and this week has been odd. Must get back onto a schedule. I say it over and over again and need to stop saying it and just do it.
Well it is almost 2:00am and no where near tired... again. Hope to calm my brain and get a few hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats on the promotion! YOu'll be feeling right at home in no time! :) Good luck with the next few weeks!
www.bookwormzreader.blogspot.com
Post a Comment