I know, title not very creative, but there's little to do here today and tomorrow due to our board of trustees here. All the bosses are in meetings or waiting to go into meetings so the minions putz around, look on-line for things we need or articles to keep us from being bored and wait.
Most of the items for my sister's wedding have been bought, in fact the only thing left is to take her to get her hair and nails done. I have a couple outfits that I can wear if I want to, or I can go shopping at Macy's with the credit card so I'm not terribly worried. I have a new obsession that's begging me to spend money on and that's jewelry making. I love it, in a couple minutes I can make a pair of earrings that look pretty good. I'm able to look at a pair of existing earrings, deconstruct them and replicate, and now all I want to do is make more and sell on etsy.com.
Of course my savings account is nothing compared to what it was a few months ago and my goal is to have $3,000.00 come Christmas time so I have no fiscal stress. This being said, I also have gifts that I want to get for friends, like a custom bobble head for my good friend Bob, whose birthday is next week. Ugh, I hate money.
Besides the quite, there's little to talk about. Tonight going over to Lani's for dinner and hang out while our husband's go out to see a movie. This weekend I'm going to come in and work till I'm blind to make sure that the software programs that I use are up to date with all our contracts and other data and to do inventory on all toners and other boring stuff that takes a little more concentration that I can't seem to muster when the phone is ringing all day long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment