Thursday, October 27, 2011

Day 115

I wish that losing weight was constant. I wish that going to the gym guaranteed some kind of result but I have lost 6 ounces since October 5th. I have gone to the gym. I have made sure that I was in between 1600 - 1800 for all but two days this month and this morning the scale said that I was only 6 ounces down. Three weeks - 6 ounces. It makes no sense.
Tomorrow morning I will go to the gym. I will not eat Friday donuts. I will refrain from Halloween candy. I will be good and hope that somehow the scale starts to reflect this cause right now I feel like I'm on the precipice of just saying f' it.
But I wont
What I will do is go back to the basics. I haven't been faithfully writing down everything that I eat. I have been drinking diet coke which I shouldn't. I have been a little lazy at the gym and I have had treats that I don't always need. Late afternoons I have had an extra piece of cheese or a small piece of chicken to get me through to dinner. These are probably the causes for the stagnation on weight loss, but with the holidays dangerously close I can't become laissez faire and must rededicate myself to the diet.

No comments: