Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweater weather???

It's October. I should be wearing a sweater and a little chilly right now. Instead the air conditioner just kicked in and I had it set for 78 degrees. THIS IS NOT FALL. All of September I kept telling myself that soon, very soon I could see a cheaper electric bill, take a walk in the afternoon, not stare longingly at my sweaters all nicely folded and waiting to be worn.
So it's after 3:00am - I've been awake for almost an hour. I hate my sleeping schedule. I can't seem to keep my eyes open from 10:00 - 11:00 and try to go to sleep, but every night at 2:00 my brain turns on and I'm wide awake listening to Dan snore (his one fault). So after an hour I normally can't stand it, come in to the spare bedroom and try to fall asleep.
Going to try to sleep again...

No comments: