
We're about to head into a three day weekend. I'm looking forward to the additional day off, but now it's after noon on Friday, which means that by 2:00 most people who can escape already have and the minions, me being one of them, are stuck till 4:00.
I do have work to do. Lots of it. There are reports that I need to send down to accounting, more bills to pay and tons of things to get off my desk. Am I doing any of that... no. I really need to, I just can't seem to get up the motivation, which for some reason has left me.
So this next week I'm planning a huge party here for work. Lots of issues regarding wine and corkage fees and I'm trying to negotiate to get us a better fee cause it's ridiculous to have us pay $20.00 for corkage fee and an additional $5.00 glass fee. It should be one or the other, not both and not now when we've had three other successful events at your place.
Tomorrow is being taken up with a wedding which starts at noon with the reception at 5:00. It's a catholic wedding but really a 4 hours for a wedding. Either that or hours for pictures. I guess the nice thing is that we can go home for a break if it isn't a four hour wedding. When I found out that this couple was getting married I asked how long they'd been engaged, then they quietly told me that they had been married for months, but just wanted a big ceremony. That's tacky. If you're already married then be married, don't get married and not tell people cause you want presents. Also, his best man is his father and she refuses to move into their home, till she's 'officially' married. The best part is that the groom's sister isn't invited cause Catholics, according to her religion, are dirty whores and murderers. I so love the bigotry in religion, it just makes me giggle.
I've been taking jewelry making classes for awhile and I'm kind of proud of the tree pendant I made on my site www.kcmisme.etsy.com, since making it, I've made 6 more and two have sold. I'm planning on making more this weekend when I have some free time.
Well I now have a customer/patient at my desk looking for refuge from work. Must accommodate. Off

No comments:
Post a Comment