My birthday is coming up. I'll be 36 next Saturday and while aging really sucks and I don't really like the fact that death looms closer, I have to admit it's nice to be so well thought of.
Yesterday a co-worker sent out an e-mail to the company seeing if anyone wanted to go out to lunch with me for my birthday (something that we do for co-workers) instead the CIO said that since the birthday was mine, he was paying for everyone (this never happens) so, even though I have a big mouth and constantly feel like I could be fired, he likes me enough to pay for 40+ people's lunches.
Amy's wedding - it's over. She got a mountain of presents and money and had a good honeymoon. Mom got sick immediately afterwards and was taken to the emergency room the next morning. Turns out it was her gall bladder so it was removed and she had to stay in the hospital for a few days to monitor her heart in addition to the surgery. She's better now, but it sucks that she can't do anything. In fact, she's wiped this month as a wash and is spending most of her time convelesing.
Jewelry is going well. I have a few pieces on http://www.kcmisme.etsy.com and once I get my birthday gift - a canon EOS rebel, I should be able to take really nice pics and not shaky, out of focus images with a camera that eats batteries.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment