Etsy sales have been going crazy for the past few months and I am shocked, especially compared with what I was doing a year ago. In April, when I finished my first year selling my goal was to get to 200 sales by 12/31. Now I'm a month away from the end of year and I have 281 sales. Way more than I had hoped for.
I've also been on the front page 6 times this year so far. I hope to be on it two more times this year with my Christmas Tree earrings. I've also been in two storque articles as well as a gift guide which really means that I'm doing things right.
The weirdest thing happened in November as well I was able to easily write 50,000 words for Nanowrimo this year. Most years I fall short or it's a real struggle to get there. This year I started 9 days late and finished the 50k in 11 days. I still wrote afterwards too and I'm now somewhere in the 52k area and have another 10k to go to finish - which is my goal for December before I start editing it in January to see if it's any good.
There are things, other things that I know I have done, but alas I can't think of a darn thing. Maybe later they will hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment