So my best friend, princess is almost about to land. I am so excited. It's been so long and I'm a little nervous. I think I get nervous every time, hoping that she has a wonderful time, that we do things that she likes to do, etc. I'm also stressed out about Sat night. 50+ people at my house. I've never hosted anything more than 30 and not sure what 50+ means. But, I've vowed not to think too much about it till Friday. Friday morning I can make lists and get really stressed out about that many people coming over.
So, I love etsy. Have for a long time, the passion from the beginning is gone and I no longer have a need to check my site every 6 minutes to see if anything has been purchased or if I've gotten a new comment. However, I do love the convos and I got a great one yesterday. Another one of my pillows is being featured:

Pillows are for some reason hard to sell. Not sure why but they are.
So not much else to talk about. Most of the house is clean and ready for Jenn and her daughter and I hope to post pictures soon. Damn Shay-ney-ney is back at the back door crying cause I'm not in the den entertaining her. Puppies are bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment